Our premises at 437 Shakespeare Street has been the site of monumental stonemasons for over 100 years. The current owners, Jamie and Lenita Stewart, have been servicing the Mackay and surrounding communities since 2001.
Jamie and Lenita’s promise is to offer a personal and compassionate service to customers in their time of grief, and to produce high-quality products at all times.
Enduring Memorials’ previous projects include:
- Refurbishment of Mackay Civic Centre water fountain
- Refurbishment of Queen’s Park monuments
- Refurbishment of Jubilee Park memorials
- Construction of new monument at Jubilee Park
- Construction of new monument at Half Tide Beach
- Polishing of coloured concrete besser blocks for Mackay Northern Beaches State High School
- Laminated, bullnosed feature tiles for a multi award winning Mackay beachfront property
- Etching of stained glass windows at the Francis of Assisi Home
- Memorial Rock for Mulherin Park
- Memorial Granite Cross for St Patrick’s College to celebrate their 75th Anniversary
- Machining of large scale building products